Running a few miles or working out in the weight room at lunch is great. But we want to know if you’re into extreme or otherwise "strange" forms of exercise.
Do you carry logs on your back? Did you make your own workout bench? Have you become a rock climber just for the thrill of it? Briefly tell us a story of the strangest exercise you’ve ever done.
The winner will receive $200 in gas money!
Who Is eligible?
This contest is open to all U.S. residents, unless otherwise restricted in these rules. No purchase is necessary. This contest is sponsored by A.D.A.M., Inc. Void where prohibited. A.D.A.M., Inc. employees and non-U.S. residents are not eligible.
How do you submit your entry?
There are 2 ways to submit your answers -- by email or regular mail.
To submit by email:
- Send an email with the following subject line: The Strangest Exercise I’ve Ever Done
- Include the following in the email: your brief story about the strangest exercise you’ve ever done; your first and last name, email address, street address, and a phone number where we can reach you.
- Email your entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit by regular mail:
- Include your brief story about the strangest exercise you’ve ever done; your first and last name, street address, and a phone number where we can reach you.
- Mail to: Editorial Director, The Strangest Exercise I’ve Ever Done, A.D.A.M. Inc, 10 10th Street NE, Suite 500, Atlanta GA, 30309
We will use your phone number to contact you in the event you win. Your address is needed to mail the prize. We will NOT use your phone number or address for any other reason.
All entries must be submitted by April 30, 2009.
How will the winner be selected and notified?
We will pick one winner. The individual who sends the winning submission will receive a free $200 gas card. The winning entry will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Your entry was received by the deadline.
- You include a brief story about the strangest exercise you’ve ever done.
- Your story amazes us or makes us laugh or shake our heads.
The A.D.A.M. editorial team will determine which entry best meets these criteria, and our decisions are final. A.D.A.M. will mail the winner an affidavit of eligibility. Upon receipt of the affidavit, A.D.A.M. will mail your prize to the address provided.
Copyright & Permission
Upon submission, the content of your entry becomes solely the property of A.D.A.M., Inc. By submitting an entry, you give A.D.A.M. permission to use the content in any of our products at any time. We reserve the right to alter the content for grammar and additional editing or tightening. You will remain anonymous. We will NOT use your full name in any of our products. We will use first name and last initial.